Thursday 24 September 2015

100 Happy Days

Hey guys!!

I was going through my social media and stumbled across 100 Happy Days, founded by Dmitry Golubnichy. He wanted to bring back happiness as he realised that people are too busy to take a step back and treasure and enjoy the moment, so they couldn't be the happiest they could be. In Fall 2013 he took on the challenge of finding one little thing to be happy about for last 100 days of the year! I'm amazed that it has been taken by 15,00,000 people from 220 countries! 





The idea is that you can sign up for the 100 Happy Days challenge and for the next 100 days, you can share a photo on your most preferred Social media of one little thing which has made you happy with #100happydays. If that's a coffee with your best friend, you've just bought that outfit you have had your eye on, you've gone on an adventure and found an amazing view or you have just walked through a little alleyway which has bunting hung up, anything at all as long as it has made you happy. You can use the hashtag as motivation and to see other peoples happy moments! 

I love this whole idea and I believe that if loads of us signed up and shared our happy photo everyday we could make the world a happier place. I am going to do this for the next 100 days, sharing my photo each day on my Instagram and Twitter, and of course on here, my blog. I have decided that I really want to support this and every weekend for the next 100 day I will be sharing the seven photos I have taken through the week on a blog post in more detail. 

Are you going to take up the challenge? Can you be happy for 100 days in a row?


Em x

1 comment:

  1. I have also heard of this idea and really want to have a go at it, but i bet i forget :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete